- Night of Remembrance Service on All Saints’ Sunday evening during which we remember our loved ones who have died. This contemplative and moving service involved lighting a candle in our chancel for each person whom we have remembered.
- Sunday before Thanksgiving we gather at 7:00 in the evening with the Ecumenical Community of West Boylston, giving thanks at one of our four local churches.
- Christmas Eve we offer a Traditional Candlelight Service of Lessons and Carols with our Chancel Choir, Soloists, Instruments and Readers at 4:30 p.m. which includes the Christmas Story and seasonal music. At this service we celebrate the Incarnation, God taking on human flesh in Jesus Christ.
- Ash Wednesday we gather at 7:00 with unite with Christ Lutheran Church and Oakdale Methodist church for a solemn service of Word and Sacrament at the beginning of Lent. We offer the Imposition of Ashes (optional) as a reminder that “we are dust and to dust we will return’ and share communion with one another.
- Palm/Passion Sunday we offer a service of Service of the Word at 10:15 in the Sanctuary which includes a dramatic reading of the Passion and the distribution of palms.
- Maundy Thursday at 7:00pm we offer a service of Holy Communion in the sanctuary, recalling Jesus’ Last Supper with his Disciples and Tenebrae (Shadows) during which we recall the events of Jesus’ final week.
- Good Friday we join with Christ Lutheran Church and the Oakdale United Methodist Church at 7:00 as we reflect on the crucifixion. This service rotates among the three churches.
- Easter Sunday we meet to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and his triumph over sin and death with joyous song and loving praise. Our chancel is filled with beautiful lilies and a brass ensemble.
Upcoming Special Services:
Apr 13 @ 7:00 pm
The Sacrament of Holy Communion and A Service of Shadows
Subscribe to filtered calendar